The Golden State Chapter of Research of the Holy Royal Arch
The late M∴E∴ Companion Carl R. Moore of Doric Chapter № 66 was Grand High Priest of the M∴E∴ Grand Chapter of California in 1951. He presented a Resolution for the encouragement of Capitular Education in 1950 and the formation of a Research Chapter in 1951. The Golden State Chapter of Research was chartered in 2003 by M∴E∴ Companion Edgar W. Fentum.
Today, Golden State Chapter is an active body promoting excellence in Masonic scholarship and offering high quality Masonic formation and educational events to chapters and lodges throughout California. Learn more about the Chapter.
- Our newest publication in the Grand Orations Book of 2020-2021-2022 containing orations, talks, and observances.
Suggested donation is $10.00. Click here for ordering Instructions
- The next Golden State Chapter of Research meeting is at the Grand York Rite Sessions in Visalia CA May 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm.
You must be a Royal Arch Mason to attend this tiled meeting but do not need to be a Golden State Chapter member to attend.
We will be glad to hand you a petition and read it at this meeting.
- High Priest – Richard Villegas
- King – Richard Fonseca
- Scribe – David Rathgeber
- Treasurer – Phil Hardiman
- Secretary – Bruce Rick
- Sentinel – Brandon Duenas
The Golden State Chapter of Research labors under the jurisdiction of The Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of California