The Golden State Chapter of Research of the Holy Royal Arch
The late M∴E∴ Companion Carl R. Moore of Doric Chapter № 66 was Grand High Priest of the M∴E∴ Grand Chapter of California in 1951. He presented a Resolution for the encouragement of Capitular Education in 1950 and the formation of a Research Chapter in 1951. The Golden State Chapter of Research was chartered in 2003 by M∴E∴ Companion Edgar W. Fentum.
Today, Golden State Chapter is an active body promoting excellence in Masonic scholarship and offering high quality Masonic formation and educational events to chapters and lodges throughout California. Learn more about the Chapter.
- Congratulations to the newly installated officers for the Golden State Chapter of Research
- The 2019 Grand Orations is now avialable in a printed booklet, suggested donation of $10
- Next in person meeting will be held at the Grand Lodge Annual Communication in San Francisco, California on October 22, 2022.
- High Priest – Ron Alcorn III
- King – Richard Villegas
- Scribe – Gary Iverson
- Treasurer – Phil Hardiman
- Secretary – Bruce Rick
- Sentinel – Brandon Duenas
The Golden State Chapter of Research labors under the jurisdiction of The Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of California